Friday, March 18, 2011

It's Friday!!!

This week has gone by entirely too fast already.  It's been crazy but good all at the same time.  I've been experiencing some difficulties with my voice cutting out at my break in my range.  It's getting me a little worried, but thankfully I have Dr. Hepworth to talk me through things and help me figure out what is going on.  I've devoted my time this week to memorizing my songs.  It's going fairly well and I should have no problem at all getting it done.  I hope that everyone has had a great week!  Enjoy the weekend!

S

1 comment:

  1. How is your voice feeling? Have you been able to make it back to the doctor? Remember, purple pill first, and if that does not remedy your vocal issues it is time to make an appointment with a laryngologist. When you visit your GP and discuss your GERD issues, as for a referral in case the medicine does not work. Remember to not eat after 7 pm, or at least 2 hours before you go to bed. That will cut down on reflux.
    Keep up the good work, my dear. Think about memorization strategies to get you through your pieces.

    ReplyDelete