Friday, March 25, 2011

I love to sing!

I sang on recital this week!  It's such a great feeling to get up on stage and entertain people.  I almost forgot what it's like to have all eyes on me.  Haha  it was a rush to be able to sing again.  I'm battling some throat issues, but I feel that I did a great job on Wednesday.  I'm also singing in studio for the first time this semester.  I hope that I still have it in me.  This week has been super busy, but I have still managed to keep my composure and confidence.  I don't want this semester to go by any faster than it already is.  As of now...... I want to stay forever.  Yes I said it.  I want to stay in school.  I never thought I would say that. haha But it's been a great journey and I know that I only have more to come.  Greater and better things.

1 comment:

  1. AW Shana! I am so proud of you....I think back to the young lady I had the pleasure of teaching my first year here, and I am so impressed with the growth and development you have made over the past three years. If I had it my way, you WOULD stay in school forever! I really hope that you continue to grow in your vocal development...it is an easy thing to step away from when you are busy teaching. Taking a voice lesson once or twice a month will keep you in good vocal shape as well as vocal health when you are using your voice to the extreme in the classroom. I am confident that you will succeed at all things you put your mind to---especially when it comes to teaching and singing. I am so proud!

    ReplyDelete