Friday, April 1, 2011

Long weeks ahead.....

This week has seemed to have gone by entirely too fast.  I feel that everything is flying by with no warning.  I wish it would slow down so I can take a breather.  I feel I have kept up with everything in voice lessons so far, but I would like to have more time.  Everyone would like more time!  I think I need more sleep as well.  I have felt very tired this week and not completely myself.  My voice is very tired and at times I feel I just can't sing.  However, as things are flying by, the weeks are still long as well.  I have tons to get done and that is what makes it long and tiring.  I have friends and family who keep me motivated every day.  They are the ones that I look to for guidance.  I'm very thankful for those in my life to help me through the long weeks ahead. 

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry to hear you are exhausted, Shana! Keep things in perspective...take care of the items that are a MUST first, and prioritize accordingly. This was something that was quite a shock to me when I first began to teach. Trying to manage my time well while also not neglecting my physical and emotional needs. Sometimes it is good to just say..."I need a break for two whole hours." If you need help, I am here for you.

    ReplyDelete