Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Getting into the groove of things.....

As the semester comes to a quick end, I find myself finally getting into the groove of things.  I've found my comfort in singing and I want to keep going.  I don't want it to end in less than three weeks.  I've had a lot to do this semester and I feel like I'm finally becoming the teacher that I've longed to become.  I've had the most amazing opportunities to work with high school students and teachers who really know their stuff.  I still learn every day and I will continue to learn. (Life-long learning) :)  I'm beginning the perfection process of my music and preparing for my jury.  Dr. Hepworth, thank you for giving me a pick-me-up in my voice lesson today.  It helps to know that I have people believing in me.  I know I can do this and get it done, but it's going to take some work.  I'm a hard worker and I've proved it.  Now it's time to prove it to others. 

"Sing, and keep singing.  Feel the music as if it were a part of you."

1 comment:

  1. I don't want it to end, too! It has been a pleasure and honor to watch you grow into the teacher I always knew you would be...
    I am so excited to watch you next semester during your student teaching experience. I will always be here for you, Shana. It has been a privilege!

    ReplyDelete