Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Here it goes...

I'm not exactly sure how this works, but I guess I will give it a shot.  This is my first day back to school this week because of weather issues, so I've had a lot of time to myself to focus on my new music for this semester.  Dr. Hepworth and I have been working on getting that buzz and pinging sound at all times when I'm singing.  It's  quite difficult and different from last semester and I'm sure it will take me a while to get used to it.  I love learning new things and am so excited about my music this semester.  It's going to be great as long as I work at it, which I plan to.  I have got to make the most of my last semester at Wayne State. 

1 comment:

  1. Your blog made me so sad! I am in denial about you leaving WSC to student-teach. I can't believe how much you have grown as a student, person, and musician since I began three short years ago. I am so proud of you.
    By the way, Jazz dans la nuit came in the mail yesterday! Come by and we will make a copy for you to begin practicing.

    ReplyDelete